Monday, December 26, 2022

Welcoming the new year..

I want to do something creative in the last week of this year which can be used to segue into the next year on a high note. Writing a post every day for the next 30 days appears to be the simplest. It will also be an opportunity for me to finish the drafts that lay ignored for the longest time. As always, I will be drawing heavily on the inexhaustible fountain of wisdom, manifested as children in our family - Pari, my nephews and nieces. For today's post, allow me to make an exception and source my information and entertainment from the weekend's newspaper. Here is an excerpt of an interview with Charles Shobhraj from the Indian Express.


An absolutely informative and insightful read! Who could be a better judge of prison conditions across the world than a career criminal of international repute! I hope the readers of Indian Express, particularly those contemplating a stint in international crime, have filed the article for future reference. It sure will come in handy during their recce of potential crime locations. 

No comments: