Monday, November 24, 2008

We often meet our destiny...

on the road we take to avoid it. As mentioned in the previous post, it is plagiarized. But true all the same.. I am writing this post to explain why I haven't written any for such a long time, and people have already started popping up the famous question. No, not that one, sigh! Actually it is just one person, but I am flattered beyond limits with that comment. So much that I could barely stop myself from posting here the document that I created for the office intranet wiki last week. There were 2 things that held me back - 1. The document is confidential and at this time, it will be Godsend to my manager, who I suspect is already eyeing me 'pink' and 2. It is total crap, a figment of my imagination and written intentionally in a manner which makes it impossible to comprehend, completely unworthy of my mostly sensible blog. Btw did you notice, how I love ambiguity! I say 'people' and any lazy butt who visits my blog and doesn't bother to check the comments section would start imagining that I have a fat readership, and end up going through the previous posts to find out why on earth:D Come on, it is 4am in the morning, do you really expect me to make sense???? And why am I awake at this unheavenly hour? Is it my avid passion, an overwhelming sense of duty, single-minded devotion and total dedication towards my blog and its niche audience? Actually, it is all that coupled with 'a little too much' chicken the whole damn weekend, specially in dinner last night.. I am not sure how to frame that, it is still night by my standards. Off course I had fish too, but I think it will be a shame to blame those quiet, innocent creatures for the current uproar in my tummy, unless I ate a shark or worse still, a piranha.. Whatever it was, I feel really uneasy and pukish and at such times, all my husband can manage is a very sympathetic 'Its ok, go to sleep', grrr.. Off course it is ok for him, it is me who can't sleep cause that damn chicken is wreaking havoc in my digestive tract. Can't believe, he is the same man who complains that he never gets any sleep on the office trips, 'coz I am not there.. you should hear him snore now! Anyways, I will help him make up for this sin by letting him dropping me to office tomorrow, that is, if I go at all. Pray for me, all ya sleepy souls..

p.s. I missed the explanation. There is none actually. I have been bursting with stuff that I want to write about, it is just laziness that held me back. Also, with the yearly appraisal just round the corner, the last thing I want to get caught with is reading/updating blogs!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to read you after a break.

BTW, what was that document about? You could email that to me if you don't want to publish it...:P I would love to read your figments of imagination...

Hey so you couldn't sleep even after we spoke...hope all the chicken and the mutton and the fish have left their abode in your tummy and gone down the drain by now :P

Unknown said...

From the timestamps I see that you posted this barely minutes after we spoke last night--actually earlier this morning--and from your comment on the early-bird post that you posted 5 hours later...does that mean you did not sleep at all? Are you okay?

Violet said...

The document was about some processes specific to our company. I had messed it up last week, hence was asked to document it to avoid similar instances. The post was put arnd 5.20 and I went to sleep after that. I replied to that comment in the morning. Am good now, have got some chicken for my lunch as well :)

Unknown said...

Oh...I had thought it was something non-technical...

Yeah I know it was posted at 5:20...we had put down the phone at 5:15...and since you posted a comment at 10:30 from the office, I wondered about your sleep.

Good...so it has been a chicken fest recently :)

Abhishek Jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Violet said...

I was looking forward to replying to this comment, and alas it has been so unceremoniously removed :(
I'll paste it again just to reply :D

NecroMancer said:
I had always thought that your cooking will give ppl food poisoning .. hence proved :P:P:P

Me: Don't worry, I getting some more, extra poisonous recipes for you shortly, hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Where the world slides?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Thomas