Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Of new games..

There are major advantages to playing board games with strangers. Firstly, I get more people to play with which is the primary motivation due to the limited size of our family. Secondly, but equally importantly, I get to experience so many new games without having to purchase them. Earlier, I used to read up reviews on different board games but that is so subjective of the writers' interests. It doesn't compare with the opportunity of experiencing a game through actually playing it. Here are a few games that I have played(and mostly won!) so far..
1. Fantasy Realms
2. Skull king
3. Money
4. Parks
5. Project L

Of these, I think Project L is the game with the simplest, most intuitive rules and terrific real repeat value. I played a couple of games last Saturday and can't stop thinking about it since. I plan to get it soon, provided my delivery service from the US is restored:)

No comments: